1) All order place online will be processed within 24 hours. Our sales representatives will contact you and a written confirmation will send to your email for confirmation.
2) For urgent orders for less than 3 working days, kindly contact our sales representatives at 68522852 for assistance.
3) Upon confirmation, strictly no decrease in the number of pax and cancellation is not allowed.
4) Any increment of pax has to be made at least 2 working days in advance and is subject to our availability of the ingredients.
5) Cancellation Policy:
50% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation made after confirmation;
100% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation with less than 48 hour notice
6) The management reserves the right to replace the menu items should it be unavailable at the time. We will inform you should this happen.
7) Kindly inform our sales representatives if your venue do not have:
– Direct lift access
– Unloading area is a distance to your venue
– Challenging layout
– Need escort
By informing us earlier, it allow us to plan our arrival time and manpower allocation for your delivery. We will not hesitate to impose a surcharge of $50 + 7% GST if the above scenario happen and we are not notify. We will not be liable for any delay due to the above circumstances if you did not inform us earlier
8) Based on NEA guidelines, for caterings with warmers, food best served within 3 hours upon arrival. For catering without warmers, food best served within 1 hour upon arrival.
9) For self collection, full payment via credit card or bank transfer must be made in full before the date of collection.
10) Payment will be collected upon delivery for all COD terms. We do not accept mailing of cheques after event or credit term without prior approval. For cheque payment, kindly make it payable to How’s Catering”. A service fee of $30 (subject to 7% GST) will be applicable for any bounce cheque.